CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last Day of School

Hurray!

It's finally here!

On the last day I let the elementary kids sit in the back of the bus and the MS and HS kids have to sit up front. And boy oh boy am I glad I only do it one day! The younger kids think it is the greatest thing that the older kids have to sit up front. But they fight over the back 2 seats. At one time they tried to have 4 kids in one seat...which they know is a no no. They were really quite cute...but I am so greatful that I don't have to see them for 3 months!!

I may not post much over the summer, so have a great vacation.

2 comments:

Staci said...

You are so lucky!!! And I think it's cute that you let the little ones sit in the back!! They think that is something else!!Enjoy your summer...mine doesn't start until next Friday at 3:01!!!

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

Have a great summer! My last day isn't until the 25th :(