CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kids say the darndest things #142

K: I broke up with D because he cheated on me with MORRRRGGGIIIIN!

D: {{grins}}

K: So I couldn't go out with him no more

*****some time passed******

K: I have a cheese stick, D if you will go back out with me.

D: I don't need your cheese stick. I have like 100 of them at home.

K: {{frowns}}

R: I have a cheese stick too.

This went on between 3 Kindergarteners last night on the bus. It was very funny in real life, not so much when typed. I just got a kick out of their facial expressions and how serious they all were with each other. K really thought a cheese stick would be enough to win D back.

They do say the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach!

3 comments:

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

K-2 are my favorite group, you never know what they'll come out with.

FreeBeing said...

That was too cute.
I'm just now stopping in to check out this & your other blogs. Love what I see so far. (Adore the blog title!)

Peace
--Free

Alex said...

Haha! Kindergartners! Seems like some kids in our class!