CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 20, 2010

School time

Well there are good things about living in Michigan...the most important is that school doesn't start until after Labor Day!! So while the rest of you are getting up early to get your buses ready, pick up the kids and such....I'm still sleeping in.

Tonight is my first athletic run. Our football team has a scrimmage. Hopefully it won't still be so hot and humid. Our football team only has 15 boys this year, so hopefully the games are still competitive and fun to watch.

Tomorrow morning I have been volunteered to work in the concession stand during a 3 on 3 basketball tourney in town. Monday starts Middle School Volleyball practice. So I'm back in full gear.....whether I like it or not.

1 comments:

Staci said...

Dontcha' just love it?? But remember these times because you'll miss them when the house is quiet!